Designers We Love: Bonesteel Trout Hall
1. What distinguishes your interior design sensibility?
All 3 of us were born and raised in Southern California, went to college in Southern California and now reside with our families in Southern California. We make traveling an important priority to our design aesthetic but, whatever we bring back home with us, we reinterpret to complement the lifestyle we have here in Southern California.
3. How do you incorporate your client’s style into your work?
We love this part of the process and embrace our client’s style by asking them to put a design concept book together that reveals to us the things that they love. It is a wonderful tool that we use to really get to know our clients. We tell them not to hold back and it’s fun to see what they come up with. It is also very telling when a client really isn’t sure what inspires them. Then we know that we have our work cut out for us, but that’s fun, too.
4. What are your favorite 3 most important rules of interior design?
• Always use live plants and trees in gorgeous containers.
• The use of texture so that a room never appears dull or flat.
• We layer our interiors to give a room life and dimension.
Casual and luxurious with a little sparkle.
6. What are your favorite Mantras?
“Stick with your original vision”
Please Visit: Bonesteel Trout Hall