Featured in Santa Barbara Magazine – Coast Village Road
I love our little main street in Montecito, Coast Village Road. It’s a charming stretch of five blocks that packs a stylish punch with a wonderful variety of small businesses.
What makes Coast Village Road special?
MAISON K is featured in the magazine’s December article, “Around Town – Coast Village Road,” alongside our fellow shop owners and restauranteurs. Here are some highlights of what makes our neighbors so special:
- Kendall Conrad for gorgeous leather purses
- Silverhorn for dazzling jewels
- Tre Lune’s pollo saltimbocca is a must
- So De Mel for designer bikinis made in Brazil
- Cos Bar carries my favorite Tom Ford fragrance, Neroli Portofino
- Lucky’s steak sandwich and warm spinach salad are a favorite
- Allora for beautiful dresses
- Los Arroyos makes an amazing crab enchilada
- Ara has exquisite 24-karat jewelry
As you can see, the variety of businesses is a collection of tasty flavors and worldly styles. And, of course, we’d add MAISON K’s treasures from Paris, Morocco and India to the list!
Visit us online or in store and we’ll help you find that special gift from our variety of personal accessories, home decor and signature candles. See you soon!