Featured in Santa Barbara Magazine – Coast Village Road
I love our little main street in Montecito, Coast Village Road. It’s a charming stretch of five blocks that packs a stylish punch with a wonderful variety of small businesses.
What makes Coast Village Road special?
MAISON K is featured in the magazine’s December article, “Around Town – Coast Village Road,” alongside our fellow shop owners and restauranteurs. Here are some highlights of what makes our neighbors so special:
- Kendall Conrad for gorgeous leather purses
- Silverhorn for dazzling jewels
- Tre Lune’s pollo saltimbocca is a must
- So De Mel for designer bikinis made in Brazil
- Cos Bar carries my favorite Tom Ford fragrance, Neroli Portofino
- Lucky’s steak sandwich and warm spinach salad are a favorite
- Allora for beautiful dresses
- Los Arroyos makes an amazing crab enchilada
- Ara has exquisite 24-karat jewelry
As you can see, the variety of businesses is a collection of tasty flavors and worldly styles. And, of course, we’d add MAISON K’s treasures from Paris, Morocco and India to the list!